Just the tip: if you think it’s never gonna happen, remember, plenty of people made history later in life:
- J. K. Rowling was 36 when she wrote Harry Potter.
- Vera Wang was 41 when she became a fashion designer.
- Sam Walton was 44 when he opened the first Walmart.
- Leonardo da Vinci was 51 when he painted the Mona Lisa.
- Ray Kroc was 59 when he made McDonald’s his bish.
- Noah Webster was 66 when he published his dictionary.
- Nelson Mandela was 75 when he became president of South Africa.
- Clara Peller was 81 when she starred in Wendy’s “Where’s the beef?” ad campaign.
- Gladys Burrill was 92 when she ran the Honolulu marathon.
If you’re doing the right work, your payoff is coming; actually, it could just be incontinence. Might wanna wear an extra pair of underwear… just in case.
Kidding. You got this.