I’ve written thousands of articles on all things millionaire. You should read every one of ’em. To help, I’ve organized urrthing by category:
Actually? If I were you?
I’d open Millyuns on your phone and leave it up. Refresh it throughout the day. It’s like an IV drip, shooting money-making magic through your veins. (For best results, leave the needle in.)
Here’s what you can expect:
- Quotes from millionaires, so you can understand how they think and identify recurring themes.
- Net worths of millionaires, to show you what’s possible.
- Beer-battered lessons I’ve learned in the last 12+ years of doing business online.
- High-achiever routines worth testing yourself.
- The seven-figure skills that have made, and continue to make me, a metric f*ck-ton of money.
- Book summaries, so you can extract the killer without the filler.
- Reactions to ads, courses, coaching, etc. – cuz, who knows, maybe my two pennies could save you some time and/or money.
- Cash quickies: simple things you can do, today, to up your income.
- Short, usually viral videos… to offer perspective, get you to smile, and basically, just put you in a good, creative mood.
- The occasional rant because, well, sometimes I just gotta vent. (Lucky you.)
- Music, memes, jokes, clever examples of marketing and advertising… anything that I think can help you laugh and learn at the same time.
So that, hopefully, you can become a millionaire – like me – while you’re still young enough to enjoy it.
And by “enjoy it,” of course, I mean:
Buy a house that’s too big, a car that’s too fast, and bling you won’t wear. Which’ll attract newer, faker friends. And then you’ll need to make millions more to keep up with them. Because: f*ck the Joneses, amiright?
And the cycle repeats itself. Until, ultimately, you end up miserable. But rich AF.