What’s Millyuns? Millionaire sh*t only. As such, I’ve written thousands of articles on all things millionaire. You should read every one of ’em. To help, I’ve organized urrthing by category:
Actually? If I were you?
I’d open Millyuns on your phone and leave it up. Refresh it throughout the day. It’s like an IV drip, shooting money-making magic through your veins. (For best results, leave the needle in.)
Here’s what you can expect:
- Quotes from millionaires, so you can understand how they think and identify recurring themes.
- Net worths of millionaires, to show you what’s possible.
- Beer-battered lessons I’ve learned in the last 12+ years of doing business online.
- High-achiever routines worth testing yourself.
- The seven-figure skills that have made, and continue to make me, a metric f*ck-ton of money.
- Book summaries, so you can extract the killer without the filler.
- Reactions to ads, courses, coaching, etc. – cuz, who knows, maybe my two pennies could save you some time and/or money.
- Cash quickies: simple things you can do, today, to up your income.
- Short, usually viral videos… to offer perspective, get you to smile, and basically, just put you in a good, creative mood.
- The occasional rant because, well, sometimes I just gotta vent. (Lucky you.)
- Music, memes, jokes, clever examples of marketing and advertising… anything that I think can help you laugh and learn at the same time.
So that, hopefully, you can become a millionaire – like me – while you’re still young enough to enjoy it.
And by “enjoy it,” of course, I mean:
Buy a bigger house, a faster car, nicer clothes; take more trips; eat at fancier restaurants; hire maids, landscapers, a pool guy – oh and don’t forget the dude who stops by weekly to hand-wash that new 2020 matte-black Range Rover Sport Autobiography.
I mean, how else will the Joneses know you’re winning? (Wink.)
And hey. All of these “things” will probably make you miserable. But that’s the American way. Hashtag conspicuous consumption.
(So you’re welcome for that.)
Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m gonna go be a hero and rescue some wine that got trapped in a bottle.
PS, here’s a scalable internet business you should check out.