Cardi B net worth: Belcalis Marlenis Almánzar, aka Cardi B, is a rapper, singer, songwriter, and social media celebrity, with a net worth of approximately $27 million dollars. How many of the following 10 facts did you know about her?
1. Her dad was Dominican and her mother was Trinidadian and Spanish. Hence her exotic look and unusual accent.
2. At 16, Cardi was in a gang. (United Blood Nation.) Today, she’s anti-gang and claims no affiliation.
3. Her nickname used to be Bacardi, which morphed into Cardi B over the years.
4. At 19, she was fired from her grocery bagging gig and started stripping. At the time, she had been kicked outta her mom’s crib, was piss-poor and caught in an abusive relationship. The pole was quite possibly her only way out.
5. In 2013, she got internet famous after some of her Vine videos and Instagram posts went viral.
6. Lady Gaga and Modonna are two of her greatest musical influences.
7. It’s obvious she got her boobs done; and most know she got her grill done; but did you know her “Bodak Yellow” verse (“Got a bag and fixed my teeth, hope you hoes know it ain’t cheap”) tripled her cosmetic dentist’s business? Cardi even cut him a lil’ promo video. Pretty cool of her.
8. Cardi B has a fleet of exotic cars and trucks, but can’t even drive ’em. Not legally, anyway. (No driver’s license.) So what’s the point? Flexin’ for The Gram, she admitted.
9. She loves fast food. Especially McDonald’s. Which helps her stay thicc.
10. On Instagram Live, she confessed that, during her pole dancin’ days, she’d drug and rob men who’d go back to her hotel room, hoping to slam ham. The internet was triggered, of course. But Cardi stood by her behavior, calling it survival.
Related: Cardi’s boujee biz tips.