Any photos used here on Millyuns.com are available online and considered public domain. Per the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (title 17, U.S. Code), we believe each image is being used within the law.
If you disagree and feel as though we’ve infringed on your copyright, let us know. Please send a detailed email with the following information:
- Your contact information, including name, email, phone and home address.
- Describe the copyrighted work in question.
- Give the precise URL it’s located at.
- A statement that you’re the copyright owner; or legally able to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- Your physical or e-signature.
If, after viewing this, we feel a mistake has been made by our team, we’ll happily remove the media right away.
Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act says that any person who lies about infringing material or activity may be subject to liability.