Lil Dicky net worth: Lil Dicky is a rapper with an estimated net worth of $11 million dollars. Here are 10 fun facts about the man.
1. His real name is David Andrew Burd aka “Brain.”
2. In school, he was awkward, weak, a class clown, got no girls but good grades. (Shocker.)
3. He went to the University of Richmond and graduated summa cum laude. B*tches.
4. After college, Dicky moved to San Fran and got a gig with ad agency Goodby, Silverstein & Partners. Soon, he was turning his progress reports into rap videos. Impressed, the higher ups got him writing copy for VIP clients like, oh I dunno, the NBA. Swish!
5. Apparently, this was nothing new, as LD had done a “hip-hop history report” way back in grade school.
6. His two biggest musical influences were Hova and Nas.
7. Initially, he only rapped for publicity—to try and get into writing and acting. But he fell in love. And here we are.
8. Lil Dicky’s rap career almost died before raising $113,000 on Kickstarter. He used the money to fund several new music videos and launch his first tour, creating just enough momentum to make it mainstream.
9. Sure his creativity and flow are undeniable, but Lil Dicky wins, I believe, because he’s carved out his own niche: he’s the relatable rapper.
10. As for “how little we talkin’?” Lil Dicky admits he’s itty-bitty, soft; five inches, um, not soft. But balls the size of grapefruits for letting the whole world know. Amiright?
Related: LD disintegrates freestyle.