Rich the Kid net worth: Dimitri Roger, aka Rich the Kid, is a rapper with a net worth of $12 million dollars. Here are 10 wild facts about him.
1. Rich the Kid’s birthday is July 13, 1992. He’s Haitian. Born in Queens. At 13, his parents got a divorce and he moved to College Park (near Atlanta) to live with his uncle.
2. Growing up, he loved listening to Jay-Z, 2Pac, Biggie, 50 Cent, T.I. and Jeezy. He used to go by Black Boy Da Kid, but soon settled on Rich the Kid for his stage name.
3. Rich the Kid used to sell weed, Xanax, stolen phones, whatever he could get his hands on. At 17, he got busted for breaking into a car. He was in jail for five months, then got out and put on probation.
4. His only job? A one week stint at Wendy’s, which he was fired from for being too high to work the cash register.
5. In June of 2018, Rich the Kid was at his girlfriend’s house when several men busted in, toting guns, and proceeded to beat and rob him. Rich the Kid ended up in the hospital.
6. In December of 2018, Rich the Kid was four-wheeling in Calabasas when he lost control and fell off, badly injuring his hand.
7. In February of 2019, Rich the Kid was robbed and shot at outside of a West Hollywood studio. He had been recording with Usher just prior. One of his bodyguards was severely pistol whipped. Before the incident, Rich had posted an Instagram pic holding wads of cash, standing in front of a Lambo.
8. Rich the Kid is signed with Republic Records and also has his own label called Rich Forever Music.
9. He once Tweeted at Lil Uzi Vert, offering him a spot on his label. Uzi declined, which led Rich the Kid to create a diss track aimed at Uzi, titled “Dead Friends.” Uzi clapped back with a diss track of his own, called “Rich Forever Leaked.” Their beef came to a head when Uzi confronted Rich at a Starbucks in Philadelphia, where they had both performed the night prior. A video surfaced online of Rich the Kid and his crew running from Lil Uzi Vert’s camp.
10. Rich the Kid was married to Antonette Willis who filed for divorce in 2018, claiming he cheated on her with Blac Chyna and India Love. She also accused him of domestic violence. He and Willis had two kids together. He now calls Tori Hughes (aka Tori Brixx) wifey, although they’ve never made it official. He and Tori have a son together.
Related: Young Thug net worth.