Lil Durk net worth: Durk Derrick Banks, known as Lil Durk, is a rapper with a net worth of $3.5 million dollars. Here are the CliffsNotes.
1. Lil Durk’s date of birth is October 19, 1992. He grew up in a violent neighborhood on the South Side of Chicago. With his father in jail and his mother gone a lot, he and his younger brother had to fend for themselves. At times, there was no food at home.
2. At 17, he became a dad and dropped out of high school. He also joined a gang—the Black Disciples. He’s had quite a few run-ins with the law ever since. Mostly weapons charges.
3. Lil Durk taught himself how to rap by watching music videos and mimicking what he saw. As a teenager, he started uploading some of his songs to MySpace and YouTube. As his popularity grew, he decided maybe he should take this serious.
4. In 2011, Lil Durk created his own collective called Only the Family. In 2013, he formed a JV with Def Jam Recordings. In late 2016, he parted ways with Def Jam and signed with Alamo and Interscope Records.
6. Lil Durk lives in a luxury mansion in Hollywood. It has a modern design, massive living area, not one but two pools and breathtaking views.
7. Lil Durk has an impressive car collection, which includes a custom, chromed-out Ferrari, a red Bentley and a Porsche.
8. Lil Durk has had beef with Chief Keef, The Game, Tyga and J. Cole.
9. Lil Durk has lost a cousin (rapper McArthur Swindle) and manager (Uchenna Agina) to gun violence.
10. Lil Durk has six children with four different women. He is married to Instagram influencer India Royale.
Related: Future net worth.