Francoise Bettencourt Meyers: eight fun facts about the billionaire heiress.
1) She’s currently the richest woman in the world.
2) Her net worth is $53.2 billion.
3) She’s the granddaughter of the L’Oréal founder.
4) She became the world’s richest woman when her mother died at age 94, making Francoise the reigning L’Oréal heiress.
5) She’s a major introvert and will do just about anything to avoid the spotlight.
6) She reportedly plays the piano for 3-4 hours a day.
7) Bettencourt Meyers is famous for suing her mom, after she gave millions of dollars to some sketchy photographer who, Francoise felt, was taking advantage of her mother’s dementia. The legal battle turned ugly, with her and her mother verbally jousting in the media, but ultimately, Francoise would reach a favorable, out-of-court settlement.
8) Apparently, she’s smart AF, an avid reader and writer… who has published numerous Bible commentaries. (Sounds like big fun.)