Jack Harlow net worth: Jackman Thomas “Jack” Harlow is a rapper with a net worth of roughly $1 million dollars. Get to know him with the following 10 facts.
1. Jack Harlow’s birthday is March 13, 1998. He hails from Louisville, Kentucky.
3. At 12, using a Guitar Hero mic and laptop to record, he and a friend created a CD called Rippin’ and Rappin’ and sold copies at school.
4. As a freshman, major music labels began reaching out after discovering him on YouTube. He declined all deals at the time.
5. During school breaks, Harlow would drive six hours to Atlanta to do open-mics and meet DJs and producers.
6. He graduated high school in 2016, skipped college and moved to Atlanta full-time. It paid off. Not long after, he signed with Generation Now and Atlantic Records. He has since launched his own sub-label titled Private Garden.
7. His song “Whats Poppin” blew up after a co-sign from DaBaby, followed by a performance on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon.
8. Harlow always dreamed of being the first big hip-hop artist from Louisville. When Bryson Tiller beat him to it, he was jealous. But he got over it and eventually they teamed up to create the single “Thru the Night.”
9. He believes in himself and plans to weave in and out of genres: “There are some times when it’s your duty to spit, but I already showed you that I can rap. So guess what else I’m going to show you? I can make some ear candy that you’re going to want to hear 100 times. I can’t let anybody condition the type of music I’m making—I know what I’m going to do in the long run,” he told Billboard.
10. The first money he made he blew on designer threads. Now he’s trying to be smart with it. No supercar—yet, anyway. His dad’s encouraging him to invest in real estate. He looks up to Jay-Z’s business savvy, but is more interested in making his next hit than his next million.
Related: Roddy Ricch net worth.