Jake Paul net worth: the YouTube star has an estimated net worth of $22 million dollars. Here are 10 tidbits about Jake Paul.
1. Jake Paul birthday: January 17, 1997. Location: Cleveland, Ohio. His brother, Logan, is also YouTube famous. Their dad was a realtor.
2. Throughout school, Jake wrestled and dreamed of becoming a Navy SEAL.
3. He started out posting funny videos on Vine. When Vine got shut down, Jake had more than five million followers and two billion total views.
4. He played Dirk in Disney Channel’s Bizaardvark for a year and a half before getting fired. Paul’s partying, pranks and being featured on the local news for disturbing the peace in his neighborhood didn’t help matters.
5. Next, he launched Team 10, a creative agency dedicated to teen talent. Jake and company raised $1 million dollars to fund the project. Gary Vaynerchuk was one of the investors.
6. In May of 2017, Jake dropped a music video called “It’s Everyday Bro.” It has nearly 290 million views and 4.8 million dislikes. It topped out at number 91 on the Billboard Hot 100.
7. Jake competed in a pro boxing match against a fellow YouTuber named “Gib” and won by TKO in the first round.
8. Paul partnered with GenZ Holdings Inc. to produce a $19.99 per month online education program called “The Financial Freedom Movement.” It was designed to teach aspiring influencers Jake’s secret success formula. Critics called it a scam.
9. Jake faked a wedding with model Erika Costell and later told his followers he had married model Tana Mongeau, which was also untrue.
10. Shane Dawson created an eight-part YouTube documentary titled The Mind of Jake Paul, to find out if Jake was a sociopath and if we, by watching, enable him. Reviews were mixed.
Related: Jake Paul quotes.