Here’s what the internet marketing OG’s been up to these past few weeks.
1. Snuggling with his adorable Teacup French bulldog.
2. Being his usual sarcastic self.
3. Sharing hilarious dude-with-big-package memes like all good degenerates should.
4. Drinking Miller Lite from a Bride koozie because no f*cks given.
5. Plenty of eye candy, thanks to his beautiful wife, Natalia.
7. Makin’ some time for video games.
8. More boozin’. This time, happy juice.
9. Dishin’ out solid advertising advice in his patented “aw shucks” style, which makes him likable AF.
Oh, and funny timing: just saw this ad from Frank Kern in my Facebook sidebar:
Then, I hovered over it, and clicked the three dots in the upper right to see who he was targeting.
As you can see, anyone who’s visited his website, who’s over 18 and livin’ in the U.S. AKA me.
Curious, I clicked over to the landing page.
Great hook, huh? The pitch itself literally handles the objection I’m sure he gets with most of his other digital products, which is: “But you’re Frank Kern, of course it works for you.”
(Plus, I saw Billy Gene running a Gmail ad with basically the same hook, so I’m guessin’ that angle’s hotter ‘n’ a jalapeño handjob. Ya know? Noobs wanna see you go from nothin’ to somethin’ so they believe it’s possible—even for them.)
So then he lays out the offer: hundred bucks; build a new sales funnel… from scratch… with Kern himself; results not guaranteed; blah blah; beat the countdown timer or miss out.
Beautiful, easy-to-understand, hype-free copy—as always—by King Kern. Not sure if there’s any upsells since obviously I didn’t buy, but my guess is he’s printin’ hundred dollar bills with this offer. Covid schmovid, son.
Just goes to show, you can quarantine-and-chill and still do millions online. Hang in there, homies.
Trending: 2020’s most pandemic-proof business.