“Here’s exactly how I’ve made over $100,000 within months, all from my bedroom, by starting and scaling a digital marketing agency without any prior marketing experience or knowledge,” says Jordan Le, as he walks along the beach (because of course he does) in his latest YouTube ad.
“Look guys, I get it. Just like many of you, I struggled to land new high-paying clients, and I was doing what other gurus were telling me to do. So I tried cold calling, cold emailing, spending money on ads, walking door-to-door, and even going to networking events,” he continued.
“So when I did get lucky enough to land a new meeting with a potential client? I would get the ‘I’ll think about it’ or ‘I need to talk to someone on the team’ or the ‘I’ll get back to you’ and they never do,” he explained.
“I almost gave up because I felt like I had tried everything and nothing seemed to work. I did everything that these gurus were telling me for three and a half months and saw zero results.”
“I was honestly ready to throw in the towel and continue working my 9 to 5 job. And so, I was in deep waters. It was either sink or swim.”
Jordan decided to swim. And keep swimming. He stumbled upon three strategies that allowed him to cross six figures in no time. Or so he says.
Unironically, after three good months online, now he’s a guru. And he expects you to believe his info is somehow better than the gurus with years of experience who let him down. Ay yi yi. Reminds me of that Growth Cave douche.
But guys, he paid for a press release on Yahoo! Finance and MarketWatch—you can totally trust him.
Jordan Le thinks you’re stupid
He thinks you’ll ignore the fact that he’s made less money in his entire life than I made last month from this blog.
He thinks you’ll believe him when he says, “Gurus are bad, but I’m good.”
He then uses all the guru tactics:
- Paying to be seen on prominent sites and acting like it happened organically.
- Taking a picture outside of, oh I dunno, a French high fashion brand like Hermès, as if that’s proof he’s made it. (See above.)
- Hyping up his Plug N Play Agency course, claiming it’s a “total value” of $15,991, but you’ll only pay $997 if you act now!
- A bogus countdown timer to trick you into taking action.
- And let’s not forget, Jordan fully admits he’s barley netting over $10k per month, but he’s “helped thousands of others scale to six and even seven figures.” (B*tch, how?)
- And now he’s probably making 95% of his money off of course sales.
- And if you check out his Instagram, dude’s been living a life of luxury since he first began posting back in 2014.
- For instance, dude was rockin’ Yeezys in 2015; I’ve been a multi-millionaire for years and I’ve never owned a pair of Yeezys.
- Pretty sure homeboy grew up with a silver spoon in his mouth!
Anyways, I could go on and on. But Jordan expects you not to notice any of this! He really thinks you’re stupid. You’re not though. Millyuns readers do their research and make logical decisions.
Enough ranting. I’m gonna go eat the sh*t outta whatever’s left of my kids’ Halloween candy, wash it down with an Old Fashioned or three, and binge-watch season six of 90 Day Fiancé with my wife. Sorry not sorry.