The Profit League by Jeff and Jessica Samis.
So the number one question I get asked is:
“How’d you become a millionaire?”
Which triggers a follow-up question:
“Can you teach me?”
To which I reply:
“I’d rather lick the urinal at Chipotle.”
Just don’t have the patience for it.
“Okay, so is there something you can recommend?”
“Read every article on this website, work hard, and good luck.”
That’s about the best I can do.
Unless you wanna consider something like this – it’s called:
The Profit League.
Or, TPL for short:
Created by a young married couple from Canada – who go by Jeff and Jessica Samis:
(Cue Game of Thrones joke, LOL.)
Apparently they were over the cold, and just recently moved to Las Vegas:
Along with their dog, Meeko:
What is The Profit League?
Basically, an online school for Facebook ads.
Which is certainly an explosive way to cash-in on your writing.
Profit’s never going outta style.
And Facebook’s still decently-inexpensive right now in terms of ad costs.
(Although, I must admit, it’s definitely trending up.)
So let’s dig in.
We’ll start with an overview video from Jeff.
Shut off all distractions.
Watch every minute of this.
And jot down some notes.
What’d you think?
Pretty cool, huh?
1) It’s fun.
2) It’s exciting.
3) Feels good to help small businesses.
4) Lifestyle-friendly: work from home or anywhere with internet.
5) They walk the walk: been doing it for years; still do it, today.
6) A single client is worth thousands a month, recurring.
7) You keep all of it – not just a tiny commission.
8) You own and control everything.
9) Nobody can take this away from you.
10) Low competition.
11) Huge potential.
12) Don’t have to be good at sales to succeed.
13) Don’t need to be technical – easy to learn.
14) Doesn’t take a ton of time – can start out as a “side hustle.”
15) Scalable: make ad, let run, collect rent… rinse, repeat.
16) Evergreen: you can do this for the rest of your life.
17) Deals are everywhere; some fall right into your lap.
18) Their dog, Meeko, is spoiled AF.
19) Simple ad campaigns (e.g. coupons) generate big results.
20) What company wouldn’t trade one dollar for ten?
But you might still be skeptical.
So let’s hear what current members are sayin’.
The Profit League Reviews
And that’s just a small sample.
Their YouTube channel has many more.
Their private Facebook group gets slammed with success stories all day long.
Safe to say:
The Profit League is the real deal.
And anyone can do it.
The Profit League now has thousands of members.
From all over the world.
Tech savvy, technophobe.
Business newbies, lifelong entrepreneurs.
And everything in between.
Time to address the elephant in the room.
How Much Does The Profit League Cost?
That’s what you’re dying to know, isn’t it?
The Profit League price is $4,000.
That might sticker shock you, but think about it:
You’re learning a skillset that can make you millions of dollars – and fast, dare I say, if you can write ads as good as me.
Just bein’ honest.
Cuz if you can’t – if you just throw up lame ads like urrbody else – you’ll always be fighting to stay ahead of ad spend.
Great writing is the X-factor.
Whether you’re blogging, running Facebook ads, making a video script, sexting some hottie, emailing your mom, or anything else.
So just know that, going in.
If you go in.
All I can tell you is they’re legit and so is what they teach.
But it’s a big decision and I’m just not gonna make it for you.