Lil Baby net worth: Dominique Armani Jones, aka Lil Baby, is a rapper with a net worth of $4.5 million dollars. Here are 10 key facts about him.
1. His date of birth is December 3, 1994. He was born and raised in Atlanta, Georgia. His dad split when he was two, leaving his mom to raise him and his younger brother.
2. Lil Baby went to Tri Cities High School in East Point, Georgia—Outkast’s alma mater. He’d like to make music with Andre 3000 one day. Lil Baby did decent in school, but was always in trouble. He dropped out in 10th grade.
3. Growing up, he hung out with older kids. Whenever his mom called, if he didn’t answer, she’d come looking for him. His friends started calling him “baby” because of it. The name stuck. Hence Lil Baby.
4. In 2012, Lil Baby was doing a year for possession with intent to sell. During that time, he got into a fight with a white inmate over some racist remarks he had made. As a result, he got another year added to his sentence. Then, in 2014, he got busted again for marijuana. When he finally got out, he knew rap was his golden ticket.
5. He’s a big thinker. In an interview with The New York Times, he said: “I want to be on some boss sh*t. I don’t care about my own music. I really want to own a label—like Def Jam, though. Like Roc Nation. I’d rather go that way, where I manage a Selena Gomez and get 10% off of it. Where I’m not even on the scene no more. That’s my mindset. Boy, if I can pop two artists right now, I’m down to slow up on what I got going on, straight up. Why wouldn’t I? I can make the same money and I don’t have to be catching all these planes.”
6. Believe it or not, Lil Baby has no tattoos. He knew one day he’d be doing business meetings, and didn’t want to be seen as a “dope boy” plastered in face tats à la Lil Wayne.
7. With so many artists overdosing, Lil Baby is making a conscious effort to stop taking (and rapping about) drugs. He used to pop a Percocet here and there and has battled a “Lean” addiction in the past. He still smokes weed though.
8. Lil Baby wants “no beef with no one.” He’s here to handle business and that’s it. His message to the youth is: if you’re gonna do the crime, be prepared to do the time. There are consequences. He’s lived ’em. He hopes kids will learn from his missteps.
9. He believes money attracts money. It’s not uncommon for Lil Baby to walk around with tens of thousands of dollars in cash on him. He has quite the jewelry collection too. His “Lil Baby” pendant cost $40,000. He has dozens of iced-out watches, bracelets, rings and earrings. Gucci Mane’s “drip” was a source of inspiration.
10. He keeps his family life private, but appears to have two sons with two different women.
Related: Roddy Ricch net worth.