Logan Paul net worth: Logan Paul is a YouTube star with a net worth of $20 million dollars. Here are 10 things you should know about him.
1. Logan was born on April 1, 1995. He and younger brother Jake grew up near Cleveland, Ohio. Logan was an all-star linebacker and made it to state in wrestling.
2. After high school, Logan got a full ride to Ohio University, where he majored in Industrial Engineering. In 2014, he dropped out and moved to LA to create Vine videos full-time. When Vine shut down, he took his millions of followers and moved to YouTube. He now has tens of millions of subscribers and billions of views under his belt.
3. Logan has taken acting classes and made appearances in TV shows such as Law & Order, Weird Loners and Stitchers.
4. Logan makes millions of dollars from ad revenue. He’s worked with mega brands such as Dunkin’ Donuts, Hanes, Pepsi and HBO.
5. He’s ambitious. “I want to be the biggest entertainer in the world. That’s my deal. I’ll do whatever it takes to get that. As many hours as is needed,” he told Business Insider.
6. His most controversial moment was when he filmed a vlog while visiting “Suicide Forest” in Japan. In the video, he showed the body of someone who had recently committed suicide. The internet wanted Logan canceled. The backlash cost him an estimated $5 million dollars in lost revenue.
7. He fought fellow YouTuber KSI in a boxing match twice. The first ended in a majority draw; the second, he lost via split decision.
8. Logan launched his Impaulsive podcast in late 2018. He calls it: “The world’s greatest, most thought-provoking, mentally-stimulating podcast in the history of mankind… hosted by a bunch of idiots.”
9. He and Team Maverick are doing 2020 sober.
10. Odd facts: Logan Paul is red-green colorblind. He claims to have suffered brain damage from football—making it difficult for him to care about and connect with others. During his Vine days, a botched stunt severely damaged his right testicle.
Related: Jake Paul net worth.