Moneybagg Yo net worth: Demario DeWayne White, Jr., aka Moneybagg Yo, is a rapper with a net worth of $1.7 million dollars. Here’s what you need to know.
1. Moneybagg Yo was born on September 22, 1991. He grew up in Memphis, Tennessee. His dad was not in the picture. He has two younger sisters. When he was old enough, he began hustling in the streets to help put food on the table.
2. His favorite rappers growing up were Future, Drake and Yo Gotti, who eventually signed Moneybagg Yo to his first major deal. He now has his own label called Bread Gang Music Group and works with Interscope Records.
3. Moneybagg Yo first started rapping with his friends during school lunches. Speaking of school, he described himself as a terrible student and dropped out in the 12th grade.
4. His only real job was a two-day stint at Church’s Chicken. Beyond that, he “secured the bag” by committing crimes in the mean streets of Memphis. Which is how he got his name.
5. Moneybagg Yo says he’s trying to be smarter with his money. He went through the jewelry, supercar and exotic animal-buying phase; now he’s starting to dabble in real estate—trying to make his money work for him.
6. Moneybagg Yo also claims he has his own weed strain and clothing line in the works. He signed a deal with Rap Snacks in May of 2020.
7. Moneybagg Yo converted to Islam after a little convincing from fellow rapper Kevin Gates. He prays five times a day.
8. Moneybagg Yo used to abuse “lean.” He quit after noticing how out of breath he was getting during live performances. He still smokes weed on occasion.
9. In March of 2016, during an album launch party at Club Masarati, Moneybagg Yo was arrested for trafficking and drug charges. In August of 2017, Moneybagg Yo was linked to a shooting at a rest stop in New Jersey. He was questioned but never charged with anything.
10. Moneybagg Yo has seven kids with four different women. He was romantically involved with rapper Megan Thee Stallion briefly in 2019. He’s currently dating Ari Fletcher who is the ex and baby momma of G Herbo.
Related: DaBaby net worth.