Lil Mosey net worth: Lathan Moses Echols, who goes by Lil Mosey, is a rapper with a net worth of $2 million dollars. Here are 10 Lil Mosey highlights.
1. Lil Mosey’s birthday is January 25, 2002. He’s from Mountlake Terrace, Washington, which is just a few miles north of Seattle. Against his mom’s wishes, he left home at 15 to pursue his music career.
2. The first song he uploaded to SoundCloud, back in 2016, was called “So Bad.” It quickly racked up tens of thousands of streams. Later in 2016, Lil Mosey placed fourth in a coast-to-coast music competition that was held in Seattle. “Pull Up” was the song that put Lil Mosey on the map. Its music video has over 30 million views on YouTube.
3. Lil Mosey’s first big purchase, after signing his record deal, was taking a fake “Gucci snake chain” back to the jeweler to make it real.
4. Lil Mosey makes music by first picking out a beat he likes; then freestyling till he has a few solid lines; and then he’ll either write the rest of the lyrics or continue freestyling until he has a complete song.
5. Lil Mosey says he doesn’t watch TV or follow sports all that much because he’s all-in on his music. He also understands that fame puts a bullseye on your back, so he’s careful about putting himself in bad situations. For example, going out and partying—like he used to—without security.
6. Lil Mosey is a fan of influencer Gary Vaynerchuk, who he met up with and got business advice from. He’s trying to learn about multiplying the money he makes from music. He has listed restaurants and purified water as potential business ventures he’s looking into.
7. Lil Mosey used to pop pills and smoke weed regularly. He has since quit, citing Juice Wrld’s death from an accidental overdose as one of the main reasons. Also, he wants to stay clear-headed so he can make as much money as possible.
8. Lil Mosey likes to use social media to show off his latest designer clothes, but doesn’t read comments or check DMs. He has over 20 tattoos, the most important of which is his mom’s name, Angela, on his right hand. Lil Mosey says a clean face is worth more, so he has no plans of getting a face tat anytime soon.
9. Lil Mosey’s craziest fan encounter so far was when a guy drove five hours and showed up randomly at the Airbnb he was staying at, asking if he could party with him. Creepy.
10. Lil Mosey is currently single and has no kids. He would prefer to find a girlfriend who is famous, like him, so she can relate to what he’s going through.
Related: NLE Choppa net worth.