Scott Oldford has helped over 100 business grow past seven figures. And, if you have an online business, he wants to get his new book—The Nuclear Effect: The 6 Pillars of Building a 7+ Figure Online Business—into your hot little hands.
Below, I’ll tell you everything you need to know about it. But first, if you have the time, watch this case study.
In the video, my millionaire mentor and one of his students will show you how to create “virtual toll booths.” Where, every time someone crosses one, ka-ching, you’ll make a little bit of money. Pay close attention.
Alright, so here’s what I learned from Scott Oldford’s latest YouTube ad promoting The Nuclear Effect.
1. It took Scott about three years to finish the 278-page book.
2. You can get it on Amazon.
3. It’s got everything you need to know to lift your internet business to a million dollars a year and beyond.
4. He’s also gonna give you access to the digital version, the audio version, 13+ hours of live training, a three hour masterclass, an invitation to the Scale Facebook group, plus a mindset course, templates, swipes, and other resources.
5. Scott says he’s worked with the who’s who of internet marketers and influencers.
6. Not only that, he claims he’s scaled 10 of his own businesses to 7-figures at this point. (Hmm. Where’s the proof, Scott? How much have you personally netted? And have any of these businesses been outside of the coaching coaches space? *Asking for a friend.)
7. He’s been featured in Forbes, Entrepreneur and all the relevant online magazines. (Which means nothing if he paid for it. Ask Tanner Chidester.)
8. But what it comes down to is this: Scott’s been an entrepreneur since he was a kid.
9. He had a million dollar business by the time he was 16.
10. He lost it all and was buried in a million dollars of debt by 21!
11. And he still bounced back. Needless to say, he’s battle-tested.
12. This book will help you bring consciousness into your business.
13. You’ll learn how to build a business around your life so that you can have fulfillment and happiness.
14. Business isn’t just about making money or even helping people, but helping yourself—giving yourself the freedom to explore what you really wanna do each and every day.
15. Consuming this book will condense years of potential trial and error and smush it down into just a few hours of hardcore learning.
Scott Oldford really wants you to buy this book
So should you invest in The Nuclear Effect? Depends. Are you actually gonna read it? And do something with it?
For $16.99, it seems like a no-brainer. Then again, you gotta know yourself and understand where you’re at in business.
Me? I’m kinda over being a consumer. I don’t have a week to devote to Scott Oldford’s material, all so he can inevitably upsell me into some ungodly expensive mastermind. I’m too busy making my next 7-figures. Ya know?
Plus, when I hear the word “pillars,” I get sleepy. So it’s a hard-no for me.