Offset net worth: Kiari Kendrell Cephus, aka Offset, is a rapper with a net worth of $29 million dollars. Here are 10 things you may not know about him.
1. Offset, his cousin Quavo, and Quavo’s nephew, Takeoff, formed the rap trio, Migos, in 2008.
2. It wasn’t until 2013, when they released their hit single… “Versace”… that they gained any real attention.
3. Two years later, in 2015, they launched their first studio album, Yung Rich Nation.
4. Then, in 2017, they came out with another single called “Bad and Boujee.” Offset carried the track. His line “rain drop, drop-top” basically broke the internet. The song went on to hit number one on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart.
5. Offset used that momentum to collaborate with Drake, Macklemore and other big name artists. He also started releasing solo material. Notably, “Ric Flair Drip,” which ended up going platinum.
6. He has four kids; one with wife Cardi B.
7. A serious gamer himself, in 2019 Offset invested in FaZe Clan, a professional esports and entertainment organization with some of the best players in the world.
8. He’s had a whole slew of legal troubles, from theft and burglary, to possession of narcotics, weed and firearms, to driving with a suspended license, to battery and causing a riot (after he attacked another inmate while locked up), to gang stuff, and just about everything in between.
9. He’s made appearances in high-end fashion campaigns, the TV series Atlanta, and numerous high-profile YouTube videos.
10. Offset has a reputation for walking out of interviews when he doesn’t like the questions being asked. Even Rolling Stone once, for pestering him about Cardi B. Then there was that line “I cannot vibe with queers,” which had the LGBT community up in arms. Offset apologized and said he didn’t mean it like that, but the internet wasn’t buyin’ it.
Related: Eminem net worth.