Millionaire pie – yep, it’s a thing. Fast and easy to make, too.
First, snag the following ingredients:
- 2 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 1/4 pound butter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 (9-inch) pie crusts, baked
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Another 1/2 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 1 cup canned crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
Then, simply follow these directions:
- Cream two cups of powdered sugar and butter with electric mixer until nice n’ fluffy.
- Add in your eggs, salt, and vanilla.
- Beat some more.
- Put half the mixture into each pie crust, then spread evenly.
- Let it chill.
- Take your heavy cream and whip until stiff.
- Blend your half-cup of powdered sugar in.
- Mix in pineapple and pecans.
- Add this mixture to the top.
- Chill thoroughly, and you’re done.
Ooh that’s rich. Enjoy.