Polo G net worth: Taurus Tremani Bartlett, aka Polo G, is a rapper with a net worth of $3 million dollars. Here are 10 things every Polo G fan oughta know.
1. Polo G was born on January 6, 1999 in Old Town, Chicago. He has three siblings and both parents were in his life. He was good at school and took pride in raising his hand and being the first to answer a question.
2. Polo G started playing around with music around eight or nine years old. At 17, he first stepped into a booth and started taking rap serious. For him, music is therapy—the only real way he can express himself.
3. Polo G’s favorite rapper growing up was Lil Wayne. He also listened to Gucci Mane and local Chi Town rappers like Lil Durk and G Herbo. Today, his style draws comparison to A Boogie.
4. Polo G said visualization was a powerful tool he used to become successful. He would close his eyes and daydream about making it big—feeling the heavy chains around his neck, embracing his proud mom, buying her a new car, and having all of the finer things in life.
5. Polo G has “Chosen One” tatted on his neck. He knows he defied the odds. So many inner city kids want to make it out through sports or rapping; and so few do. He’s grateful that he was one of them and says he’ll never take it for granted.
6. When it comes to putting out new songs, Polo G prefers quality over quantity. He’s a perfectionist. No freestyling. He likes to take his time with lyrics and make sure there’s a cohesive story—that makes sense—within each track.
7. Polo G has battled depression. He was at his lowest when he was hustling in the streets, in and out of juvie, seeing friends get locked up—or worse, shot and killed. Changing his environment helped lift him out of that depression.
8. Polo G was addicted to Xanax. He would pop up to eight “bars” a day. It was affecting his memory and causing him to lose an unhealthy amount of weight, so he knew he had to get off of them. He has been clean for six months.
9. Polo G says social media is a slippery slope. He wants to connect with his fans, but admits there’s a lot of toxic energy and it can be a major time suck. He’s trying to find a happy-medium in how much he uses it.
10. Polo G began dating Crystal Blease in 2018. Together they have a son named Tremani.
Related: Lil Tjay net worth.