Roddy Ricch net worth: Rodrick Wayne Moore Jr., known as Roddy Ricch, is a rapper with a net worth of $2.75 million dollars. Here are 10 facts about him.
1. Roddy Ricch’s birthday is October 22, 1998.
2. He was born and raised in Compton, California. When he got older, he was big into basketball, comparing himself to Allen Iverson. He also joined a street gang: the SouthSide Compton Crips.
4. Roddy Ricch is business savvy. He retains writing credit on his most popular songs; something many young artists don’t do. This means he’ll pocket more money from each song.
5. He’s always on edge. “Going through sh*t like bullets flying, it’ll f*ck you up a little bit. It triggers something else in you. This fame sh*t is new to me. Being in rooms where you don’t have to worry about sh*t, I don’t get that side of life yet. I’ll be in the room with millionaires and billionaires and still be like, ‘What’s going on? Who’s that at the door?'” he told Rolling Stone.
6. At 18, he spent a week in county jail on a gun charge. It was a wake-up call. When he got out, he spent the next six months writing songs. That led to his first mixtape, Feed The Streets.
7. Roddy did a song with Nipsey Hussle called “Racks in the Middle,” right before Nipsey was murdered. It won a Grammy for Best Rap Performance.
8. Roddy Ricch recorded “The Box” after an all-nighter in the studio. The last thing he did before going home was add the “ehh err,” which was inspired by Michael Jackson. The beat for the track was created in 15 minutes.
9. Roddy calls hip hop a young man’s game. He doesn’t plan on doing it long. Eventually, he wants his own shoe and clothing line—à la Kanye West—to create generational wealth.
10. He and girlfriend Allie Kay have a son together.
Related: Travis Scott net worth.