Megan Thee Stallion net worth: Megan Jovon Ruth Pete, aka Megan Thee Stallion, is a rapper with a net worth of $3.1 million dollars. But who is she? Let’s find out.
1. Megan Thee Stallion’s birthday is February 15, 1995. She was born in Bexar County, Texas and grew up in the South Park neighborhood of Houston. Her mother, Holly Thomas, was a rapper and would bring Megan with her to the recording studio, instead of putting her in daycare. She would end up becoming Megan’s manager. Sadly, she died of a brain tumor in March of 2019.
2. At age 16, Megan Thee Stallion started rapping. Her mom was impressed but thought Megan’s lyrics were too sexual for her age. She asked that Megan wait until she turned 21 to pursue a rap career. After graduating from Pearland High School in 2013, Megan Thee Stallion enrolled at Prairie View A&M University.
3. While in college, a video of Megan Thee Stallion battle rapping against male opponents went viral. This helped her build a following on social media. She began sharing freestyles on Instagram and built even more buzz. Megan calls her superfans “hotties,” and credits them for her early success.
4. How tall is Megan Thee Stallion? She’s 5′ 10″. In fact, that’s how she got her stage name. As a teenager, people started calling her stallion, due to her impressive height and appearance. She also goes by Hot Girl Meg, Tina Snow, The H-Town Hottie, and Thee Hood Tyra Banks. More on these below.
5. Megan Thee Stallion is known for her provocative, explicit style of music. She says she was influenced by Lil Kim and Beyoncé. She became the first female rapper to be signed by the 300 Entertainment record label.
6. Megan Thee Stallion uses two main alter egos. First, there’s Tina Snow—based on late UGK rapper Pimp C’s alias, Tony Snow—a confident, defiant, sexually-dominant character who tells it like it is. Then there’s Hot Girl Meg—a bubbly, free-spirited college girl who likes to party.
7. Megan Thee Stallion came up with the viral catchphrase, “hot girl summer,” first using it in a Tweet in April of 2018. She defines it as “women and men being unapologetically them, just having a good-ass time, hyping up their friends, doing you.” In August of 2019, she dropped the song “Hot Girl Summer.” She is now trying to trademark the term.
8. Megan Thee Stallion is taking classes part-time at Texas Southern University, determined to finish her degree in health administration. Her plan is to someday open an assisted living facility in Houston, to honor her grandmother who she watched take care of her great-grandmother as a kid.
9. Megan Thee Stallion is a huge fan of anime and horror movies. In regards to the latter, she’s over the predictability and lazy story lines, and is actually writing her own horror flick as we speak.
10. Megan Thee Stallion used to date Moneybagg Yo. She was rumored to have hooked up with Tristan Thompson, Trey Songz, and G-Eazy, but denied all three, claiming she was just friends with each of them. While Megan Thee Stallion has no kids, she does have two French Bulldogs she refers to as her “sons.”
Related: Cardi B net worth.