Stunna 4 Vegas net worth: Khalick Antonio Caldwell, who goes by Stunna 4 Vegas, has a net worth of $1.3 million dollars. Read on for his surprising story.
1. Stunna 4 Vegas was born on January 1, 1996 in Salisbury, North Carolina, which is about 35-minutes outside of Charlotte. As a kid, he was either playing sports or getting into trouble—describing his upbringing as “treacherous.”
2. Stunna 4 Vegas started rapping around the age of 18. Four years later, he hit up DaBaby to do a feature on his song, “Animal.” DaBaby obliged, the song blew up, and next thing you know, Stunna was signed to DaBaby’s label, Billion Dollar Baby Entertainment.
3. Since joining BDBE, Stunna 4 Vegas has gotten a crash course in business: “Just getting with Billion Dollar Baby Entertainment made me wanna focus and lock-in on what I didn’t know,” he says. “I learned more about business instead of just recording and doing videos.”
4. Stunna 4 Vegas says the craziest thing about his newfound fame is the girls—whether they’re jumping on stage and taking off their tops during a performance or going full-on groupie, following him and Baby from city to city. The only downside, of course, is putting up with haters on social media—but it’s a tradeoff he’s more than willing to make.
5. Stunna 4 Vegas says there are three reasons he won’t fall off: (1) he’s highly-motivated to provide for his family and change their life; (2) his mentor, DaBaby, is the hottest rapper in the game and someone he refuses to let down; and (3) he’s got a great manager and support system in place.
6. Stunna 4 Vegas says the biggest misconception people have about him is that he’s one of those “too tough rappers.” Truth is, he could care less about that “gansta sh*t.” He and Baby are all about getting money, period.
7. How did Stunna 4 Vegas get his name? For as long as he can remember, he’s been calling himself Stunna; and then the Vegas part came from his way of life, which resembled Sin City: risky, taking chances, living reckless. Hence the stage name, Stunna 4 Vegas.
8. Despite becoming a millionaire, Stunna 4 Vegas says his favorite place to eat is—wait for it—still McDonald’s. He’ll buy steak for his mom, but he’s dining under a Golden Arch whenever he gets the chance. (Assuming it looks clean outside and there’s not a bunch of junkies in the parking lot, he tells No Jumper, half-joking.)
9. Stunna 4 Vegas raps about poppin’ Percs but claims he doesn’t really do that himself anymore. He’s eased up on alcohol and pills, but still smokes quite a bit of weed. He credits DaBaby with helping him keep his eye on the prize: money.
10. After blowing through $100,000 early-on in his career, Stunna 4 Vegas is trying to be smarter with his money. He bought his mom a house, and all of his family members cars, and he treats himself to a toy here and there, but other than that, he’s trying to put some aside for investing. He’s interested in real estate, specifically.
Related: NLE Choppa net worth.