Toosii net worth: Nau’Jour Grainger, known professionally as Toosii, is a rapper with a net worth of $1 million dollars. Here are 10 juicy Toosii truths.
1. Toosii’s birthday is January 9, 2000. He was born in Syracuse, New York, but later moved to Raleigh, North Carolina. He is often mistaken for DaBaby’s little brother, which he is not. Toosii is five-feet-eight-inches tall.
2. In school, Toosii played football. At 13, he began rapping to help ease the stresses and struggles of his youth. He was inspired by his father and brother, who both made music. He did not look up to anyone in the industry. When he turned 16, he went to the studio for the first time, sealing his fate as a hip-hop artist.
3. In 2019, Toosii dropped his single, “Red Lights,” which received millions of plays online in just a few months. That led to a record deal with South Coast Music Group, who originally signed DaBaby. Stylistically, Toosii draws comparisons to Roddy Ricch and Lil Baby.
4. Toosii feels as though he doesn’t have a “lane” he’s in, musically. He sees himself dabbling in pop, rock—maybe even country songs at some point. He’d like to collaborate with Adele, John Legend, Sam Smith, and Billie Eilish in the future.
5. Offline, Toosii’s been building his following one city at a time. “Man, I was on tour for like two years! Just from DaBaby, to Summer Walker, to Polo. It was a great experience,” he told HipHopDX. “Every tour was different. DaBaby’s crowd was a little more diverse, whereas the Polo G crowd was more, like, our age. And then Summer Walker’s crowd was like, more so females. I loved it all. I was able to tap into all fan bases and I got a great outcome out of all of it.”
6. How did Toosii get his name? Growing up, his mom used to call him “Toota Butt.” Once his football friends caught wind of that, they jokingly called him “Tootsie,” so he eventually just leaned into it, and went with Toosii. The two I’s (as in “eyes”) represent his grand vision.
7. Toosii was a great athlete, and lighting-fast. On his high school football team, he played slot back and quarterback. He got kicked out of one high school for fighting and breaking another kid’s nose; and the first day at his new school, he about got into it with the whole football team. Despite all that, Toosii calls himself a pretty boy and refused to lift weights because he didn’t want to be sore.
8. Toosii is a self-proclaimed “empath,” which is defined as “a person with the paranormal ability to apprehend the mental or emotional state of another individual.” He’s even got the word tattooed on his right temple. Because of this, even though he’s the youngest in his family, Toosii relishes the role of provider. “I take on people’s feelings and never talk about my own,” he explains. “I love everybody. I take care of everybody.”
9. Toosii admits he’s a womanizer. He often hooks up with girls who are in relationships with other men. This has led to several awkward run-ins with emotionally distraught dudes—one of which found out about it after seeing his girl on one of Toosii’s Live streams. (Ouch!) So far, Toosii does not have any children.
10. The number one misconception fans have about Toosii is that he’s this outgoing extrovert. The opposite is true. “I’m a homebody,” he tells XXL. “I don’t like to go outside. I don’t go to parties. I don’t club. I don’t do none of that. I eat, I watch Netflix. I played some games, I record. And I record heavily, every day. So that’s probably something [people don’t know].”
Related: NBA YoungBoy net worth.