Lil Uzi Vert net worth: Symere Woods, aka Lil Uzi Vert, is a rapper with a net worth of $23 million dollars. Here are the 10 most interesting things about him.
1. Lil Uzi Vert was born on July 31, 1994 in North Philly. He’s five feet four inches tall. He currently lives in Atlanta and is thought to be single.
2. Lil Uzi Vert never wanted to be a rapper. He was jealous of all the attention his friend was getting for freestyling at school, and he thought, “Pfft, I can do that.” So he picked up a pen and notepad and started writing lyrics, hoping to get some love… and realized he had a gift.
3. He dropped out of school to pursue music and took a job bagging groceries, but quit four days later. His mom was over it. She kicked him out of the house. He went and lived with his grandma in the nursing home. To get back at his mom, Lil Uzi Vert then went and got his first face tat: the word “Faith” just below his hairline.
4. How did Lil Uzi Vert get his name? When he was on the come up, a random guy was like: “You rap fast, man. Like a little machine gun.” From that moment, he was Lil Uzi. As for the Vert, he said: “Vert is like straight to the top—like a vertical leap.” And there you have it: Lil Uzi Vert.
5. He says he’s always been fashion-focused and expects to have his own line of clothes one day. As for his shopping habits, Lil Uzi Vert admits he’s compulsive. He doesn’t even try clothes on; he just buys ’em. And if they don’t fit, he’ll give ’em away. Virgil Abloh, the famous fashion designer you hear so many rappers referencing nowadays, is a long-time friend of his.
6. Musically, Lil Uzi Vert lists Mike Jones, Ying Yang Twins, Marilyn Manson and Smash Mouth as his early influences. And later, Wiz Khalifa, Kanye West and Meek Mill. It makes sense given that many of his hit songs have rap, rock and R&B all mixed together.
7. In early 2019, while his career was at an all-time high, he announced on Instagram that he was retiring from music. He said that he just wanted to be normal; and wished he could go back to 2013. He reemerged after three months having signed a new contract with Jay-Z’s Roc Nation label.
8. He’s nonchalant about music. “It’s whatever, bro.” Lil Uzi Vert says it’s simply a way for him to make money and get his family out of the hood. It also gives them something to talk about and be proud of him for.
9. Two of his most outrageous purchases include a $1,000 blanket from Y/Project and a $1.7 million dollar Bugatti Veyron that was previously owned by Floyd Mayweather.
10. Lil Uzi Vert hates giving interviews. He says he trusts no one—not even his own entourage. Since he never lets his guard down, not much is known about his romantic life, outside of the fact that he used to date a model by the name of Brittany Byrd. He has never been married and has no kids.
Related: Nav net worth.